The finishing.com Hotline -- Serious Education ... plus the most fun you can have in metal finishing

Need help about porcelain printing

Dear Sirs !

I'm interesting of making photographs on porcelain (for grave-stone). I beg You to answer me do You have that kind of technology,and to advice me about the subject I'm interesting about (technology,materials, machines,prices,e.t.c.)

My photographs have to pleased next technical conditions;
-Constancy of UV-rays
-Mechanically tolerable of the surface
-Real photo (full colour)
-Possibility of processing the photo on scarcely convex surface

I'm looking forward to your answer! I apologize for my my bad English.

Your sincerely,

Slobodan Miletic

(2007)

I need to know the tecknology of printing color photos on ceramic/porcelain

Jack Gan
Private - Auckland, New Zealand