No Pop-ups! No Spam!
HomeFAQsBooksHelpWantedsForum  ltr 10966

Seeking Product to Remove Water Spots on Aluminum

I am in manufacturing, using Aluminum to manufacturer my products. Some of the Aluminum was left outside the shop and got wet. Now I have 20 ft Aluminum (Bar or tube) with water spots on it. The only way to clean it, or remove the spots, it is to polish it or (soft)sand it (Buffing wheel).

I would like to know, if there is a liquid product, solvent or any other product out there, that I can buy or order, to clean the water spot and eliminate the buffing or polish we do now to remove the water spots. Please something simple that can be apply in house, with gloves or can be dipped in. Safety is a big issue for myself and our workers.

William Suarez
Tampa, Florida