SELENIUM DRUM COATING

++

RFQ: Dear sir,

Please let me know about selenium coating for the photo copier drum; which company can provide us with that service?

Abdul Wdeleted
- Jhelum City, Pakistan
outdated

Q. Sir,

I want to know about selenium coating on aluminum.

RFQ: If it is not possible then please tell me the site where I can purchase the SELENIUM DRUM COATING TECHNOLOGY.

IJAZ Adeleted
- Pakistan
outdated

We are some students, who are working with electrolytical deposition of selenium. We have deposited Se from a solution of citric acid and SeO2, but the resulting layer is not metallic, but more like powder that easily falls of. Have you found a solution to deposit a fine metallic Se-layer?

Martin Lindberg
Technical University of Denmark - Denmark

simultaneous  

Q. Sir,

If it is not possible then please tell me the site where I purchase the SELENIUM DRUM COATING TECHNOLOGY.

Amgad Tdeleted
- Egypt
outdated

Q. I also want an answer on this question: I want to know about selenium coating on aluminum.

Sabahudin Sdeleted
- Zivinice, Bosnia and Herzegovina
outdated

A. You should check the response to letter #4335 in the finishing.com archive.

Holly Hirchert
- Urbana, Illinois, United States

Q. I AM A COATING TECHNICIAN AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SELENIUM COATING FOR EXPERIENCE PURPOSE.

MD ISHAQ
TEFLON COATING - MUMBAI, MAHARASTRA, INDIA

Q. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SELENIUM DRUM COATING FOR ALUMINIUM.
* COMPOSITION OF SELENIUM?
* HOW TO DO COATING?
* MACHINE TO DO COATING?

I'M SORRY IF MY LETTER IS NOT POLITE BECAUSE I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT NOT SO GOOD.

BEFORE THAT, I SAY THANK YOU.

Aljufri Feri
- Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia

Q. Dear sir /Madam,

Let me inform you that I'm very interested in knowing more about Photoconductor aluminum drum coating . So you are requested to kindly give me some information about it. I also want to know about selenium coating on aluminum.

RFQ: If it is not possible then please tell me the site where I purchase the SELENIUM DRUM COATING TECHNOLOGY.

Mehdi Izadbakhsh
Sharif Univ of Tech - Tehran, Tehran, Iran
outdated

+++

Q. Dear Sir:

We peruse on your site we also interested with high vacuum science and technology. We need your know-how, we need your help to produce photocopier drums. How you can help us?

Thanks My best regard,

Fathy Abbas Esmail
- Alexandria, Egypt

++++++

A. It is possible to coat aluminum substrates with selenium-arsenic-tellurium compound using High Vacuum technology to evaporate the proper alloys from crucibles or boats heated electrically.
The composition of thee Se alloy would very much depend on the type of drum to be coated. Also the thickness and quantities of layers needed to be applied to the substrate.

It is also possible to recuperate used aluminum drums with the purpose of re-coating, thus avoiding the procurement of new aluminum substrates, lathe turning and diamond finishing for specular surface.

The equipment for coating could be adapted from an old metallizer normally used in the industry of car head light reflector manufacturing or metallizers used for coating christmas trees ornaments. Such Coater needs to have a two-stage vacuum pump for initial pump down of the chamber and an oil diffusion pump to attain the needed high vacuum conditions inside the chamber prior to evaporation.

The boats or crucibles to perform the evaporation can be made out of stainless steel tubing closed at both ends and with a opening or slit made on top from where the selenium vapour will exit. The electrical connection and the power to heat the crucible is obtained from the same transformer that the old coater used to heat up aluminum wire for the evaporation process.

The best results are obtained when the substrates are preheated to a certain temperature before and during the evaporation. Such heating offers some difficulties under vacuum but can be done by heated oil or heated air pumped from the outside as long as the substrate is enclosed or mounted on mandrels specially designed for such purpose.

Enrique Stura
- Buenos Aires, Argentina

RFQ: We are looking for selenium coating for drums.

sachdevadeleted
- mumbai, mah, india
outdated

RFQ: Where will I get new amorphous selenium drum for my copier machine and at what cost? Please tell.

Raveendra Kumar
- India

----
Readers: Please see our "Looking for a Finishing Service" and "Looking for Products & Services for Our Finishing Shop" pages for active RFQs.
Our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie, and they will contact the inquirers privately regarding their commercial needs.